NYJINESS is the e-portal, which has been jointly established by self-financing intuitions, and aims at developing a “one-stop shop” platform for both students and employers to search for career opportunities and recruit talents.
- annual job numbers of 40,000+
- 15.000+ students and graduates
- 3,000+ active employers
- Matched job searching (depending on students’ profile matching built on JINESS with the QESS framework)
- Diversified and selected graduate jobs, internship, part-time from JINESS direct employers, Recruit, CTgoodjobs and CPjobs
- Allows employers to engage potential students for their jobs actively
- A self-defined QESS framework (Qualification, Experience, Skill and Strength)
- More effective and measurable job requirements
- Students can build their own profiles for real jobs with the QESS framework (with guided evidence)
- Students can identify gaps between their actual profiles and requirements of their required jobs + build their profiles further
The contents above are available in English only.
The College is to become a renowned Buddhism-based self-financed tertiary education institution in Hong Kong, continues to strive to provide a high-tech high-touch learning environment for education transformation to take place in disciplines that are of demand in the community.
©2023 Hong Kong Nang Yan College of Higher Education. All Rights Reserved.